Sunday, October 31, 2010

Just Funny too


The entire family and I went to Walmart last night after the Trunk or Treat to make sure we were "ready for Sunday". Chris had Ryan in a cart and I had Reagan in mine. I began looking at the nuts and debating if I wanted to get almonds or not. Reagan asked what they were and I said they were almonds.

Reagan: "oh."
We then see another package of the nuts pictured above.
Reagan: "What kind of nuts are those?"
Me: "Those are Brazil Nuts"
Reagan: "Those look super gross. They should be called 'Poop Nuts'."

I laughed like I was 5 years old. I seriously couldn't control my laughter and then Reagan started doing her silly laugh that I love and then I really couldn't stop. I repeated what she said to Chris and Ryan and Ryan, of course, thought it was hilarious. Chris laughed a mature amount of time, but I couldn't stop.

Poop nuts......hahahahaha!!!

3 comments:

Tia said...

oh that is funny sometimes it just hits you at the right time! My camera is a canon 20D, it does what i need!

Gabriela Hull said...

Reagan's funny! I can just picture you laughing..Alpha and...

Meagan said...

too funny!! Wish i was there!!