You'll love it!
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Monday, November 24, 2008
Posted by Chredna at 10:01 PM
Saturday, November 22, 2008
I saw Twilight again with Chris tonight. Chris read the book and enjoyed it and since his favorite thing to do is go to the movies, he said he would go with me to watch it. I warned him that he might think it was cheesy or a little weird, but to go watch it anyway. The second time around was sooooo much better. It wasn't cheesy to me or awkward, it was really good. I loved the soundtrack too. Chris really liked it too. Maybe something was up with me that night because even the Harry Potter Trailer was not good to me, but tonight I thought it was really good too. Who knows. Anyway, saw it the second time and I really liked it!
Posted by Chredna at 8:58 PM
Friday, November 21, 2008
I did it. I watched the midnight showing of Twilight. I have read all the books and I enjoyed them for sure. The Tailgate party was a blast and the movie was pretty good. Not my favorite movie for sure. I think it was a little choppy and honestly, cheesy in a few parts. The highlight of the night was seeing a very tired Gary Kirkham walking in like he was in pain (like Jasper). I could tell he didn't really care about Bella and Edward and would much rather be at home asleep. We teased him as he walked by and he wondered where our husbands were......at home asleep. Then during the raffles, who wins the beautiful necklace that Rosalie Cullen wears?.....Gary Kirkham. The look on his face.....pretty much just as painful as when he walked in. I thought it was pretty funny. Also...Stephanie winning the life size cardboard cutout of Edward was also a highlight.
Anyway....the movie was entertaining, but the whole party made the night a blast. Thanks Shannon and Sabra! That party will be very hard to top! Maybe for the New Moon release?
Posted by Chredna at 8:07 AM
Friday, November 7, 2008
I saw a bunch of my blog friends do this and I got a kick out of reading them, but I figured I couldn't come up with six.....but I'm going to try.
1. I hate flying. I don't know why. The first time I flew in an airplane, I was a freshman in High School and I went to Washington DC. I loved it! I think it was the drugs I took to calm down first. But the food was great, the flight was smooth, and I was sitting next a really cute Junior. Life was great. I have flown many times since then, Phoenix to Salt Lake, Tucson to Mazatlan, Tucson to San Diego, Tucson to Las Vegas, Yuma (!) to Seattle, LA to Hawaii (twice). So I'll do it, but it's not my favorite. I think it happened when we flew from Las Vegas back to Tucson, I could Swear that that airplane from slowing down and then speeding up and slowing down and speeding up.....I was quite angry at the pilot. And when we flew from Yuma, it was in a small plane with PROPELLERS!! Freaky. So...that's why RVing sounds appealing to me.
2. I love the day after Thanksgiving Shopping day. I always had to work and could never do it, but the last two years I was able to do it. Last year I got in line with Ericka at Sams Club at 3 am!! I love it. I love the hunt and pushing elbows and the thrill of getting 600 count sheets for my bed for $20. Love it!
3. I have not thrown up since I was in First Grade. That would have made me.....6 years old? I remember the day, but I don't remember what it was like. I never threw up with my pregnancies, although sometimes it came close.....but that was the first time I felt nauseous. Some say I'm lucky, and I am....but that just makes it a huge fear for me. I dread that day when I throw up.....is it too much to hope that it will never happen? Probably. I'll keep you posted.
4. I can dislocate my right shoulder on demand. It makes a hole in my shoulder and it's pretty gross looking. Although now that I'm older, when I do it....it hurts.....and it keeps hurting for awhile. So, I realize elasticity of my ligaments are slowly drying out.
5. I can do the splits. I could do it better when I was younger, but I can still do them. A 30 year old doing the splits really has no importance or use. But even now...I can do them.
6. I have a fear of choking or someone else choking on their food. Shortly after we got married, Chris and I were having dinner at Olive Garden. Chris had braces and they just put in an extender thing on the roof of his mouth. We were eating bread sticks and Chris starts to choke. I quickly get up and tried to do the Heimlich. It's not working! Chris was sitting down and I couldn't get a good grasp of him. He's still choking.....I don't know what to do. I yell for help. An OLD man gets up and comes over and start to pat his SHOULDER...."Are you ok?" REALLY? I then hit Chris really hard on the back and he spits out his food. Gross....but I was a mess! Of course you begin to imagine what could have happened. I was crying and I could not calm down. Chris, on the other hand, says he's still hungry and proceeds to eat all of his food. I wouldn't let him eat alone for like three weeks. I've grown up since then and found that I'm not nearly as paranoid with my girls. Especially Reagan......she is a human garbage disposal and I've really relaxed since the Olive Garden incident.
Ok.....that's all I got.
Posted by Chredna at 7:20 AM
Monday, November 3, 2008
Posted by Chredna at 3:04 PM