Saturday, November 22, 2008

Ok I take it back!

I saw Twilight again with Chris tonight. Chris read the book and enjoyed it and since his favorite thing to do is go to the movies, he said he would go with me to watch it. I warned him that he might think it was cheesy or a little weird, but to go watch it anyway. The second time around was sooooo much better. It wasn't cheesy to me or awkward, it was really good. I loved the soundtrack too. Chris really liked it too. Maybe something was up with me that night because even the Harry Potter Trailer was not good to me, but tonight I thought it was really good too. Who knows. Anyway, saw it the second time and I really liked it!

3 comments:

Gabriela Hull said...

Edna, I just saw it and I really like it! Man...Edward...what more can I say?!?

Stephenie said...

(In response to Gabby's comment) You can say: BOO TWILIGHT! VIVA HARRY POTTER!!! Hahahaha! Seriously tho...

Becca and fam said...

So true!