We finally got Ryan's pictures sent to us from her dance recital that happened in JUNE! Isn't that the cutest (and funniest) picture. Just keep staring at it....you'll just smile and start to laugh. Not at her, but with her! So...here are things I LOVE about Ryan!
1. She's my first baby! She was the beginning of our little family. We had a scare when she was born. I'll try and post pictures of what she looked like when she was born soon. After many MANY prayers, we found out everything was OK.
2. She's very independent and bossy....wait....a leader and friendly. HA HA. I love that she isn't afraid of people (although when she decides to go sit next the weird man at the park and begin to ask him questions....that worries me a little!). She right away likes to go up to other kids and ask their names and begin to play. It makes me think that she won't let anyone push her around when she's older.
3. She's smart....too smart sometimes. Nothing gets past her, so it helps me to be better knowing she's listening.
4. She loves Reagan (most of the time)! One day we picked her up from preschool and she was not happy. She was crying and crying (which she never does) and we couldn't calm her down. Finally later that night, I asked what happened. She said "Miss Monica (one of her teachers) said she was going to take Reagan home with her! But she can't (with tears falling down her face).....Reagan belongs with me!" It was really sweet.
5. She sings ALL day! It's hilarious the songs she makes up.
6. She tells me she loves me for no reason.
So I love you too Ryan!