Friday, February 8, 2008

Yay for me!

Ok I don't want to sound like I'm tooting my own horn, but I just wanted to announce my big news. Some of you may know that I have had "a little bit of a weight problem" for the past few years.....mmmm.....let's see......last four years. I didn't let myself go, I let myself have kids. So, anyway, Today I weighed myself and I have lost a total of 22 pounds and 18 of that in the last four months!!! So, I won't put up any before and after pictures until I'm completely done losing the weight. 22 down......20-25 more to go! NO MORE BAHODAS!!!! (that means fat slob.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rock on Edna!

Unknown said...

That is so great Edna, you gotta tell me the secret to your weight loss?

The McEwen Family said...

Yeah for you! Good luck i know how hard it is to stay on a diet. Madison will be 1 next month and i still have 15 more pounds to loose and it's not wanting to go anywhere!! Keep up the good work.

Gabriela Hull said...

Edna, you're so awesome!! You are looking great! NMB!
I love you!

Angela said...

Toot all you want Edna! That's awesome. What are you doing?? I need some of that! Great job. :)